Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome to the jungle...

This is my first blog, and I am so tempted to sit down and spend the next six hours typing out my life story, which will certainly bore people to death and will likely crash just after I have finished typing it, but before I have saved it.  So instead, let me introduce myself, I am Fuzzy Bear Slippers and I live in the Seattle Area.  I am married to a wonderful man (Mr. Bear Slippers) and we have a beautiful daughter (Baby Bear Slippers).  I am a working mother and I don’t get to spend nearly as much time with my family as I would like.  Therefore it makes perfect sense that I would create one more thing for myself to do that will take me away from my family.  I’m a genius!

I am very quirky and love the unusual.  I love science fiction and I am not ashamed of it.  I grew up watching Star Trek with my dad and now my daughter watches all of those things with me.  My favorite show of all time is probably Stargate SG-1, and I have every episode on DVD.  I love the theatre, opera, ballet, Broadway… You name it, I love it!  Mr. Bear Slippers loves the opera and ballet too, though I would probably have to drag him to a Broadway show.

Last but not least, I love Sasquatch.  And yes, I believe he is real.

F. Bear Slippers

No comments: