Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In the fastlane to nowhere...

Well, my first day of blogging has gotten off to an auspicious start.  I fell asleep on the bus on my way home from work, and woke up just as the bus was leaving the freeway.  I thought, "Oh, thank goodness I woke up in time!"  Then proceeded to get off the bus at the wrong park and ride. :\

You see, I usually get off at this park and ride, but this morning I was running early and I decided to park at the one just a bit closer to my house that I usually have to blast by so that I can get a couple of lights between me and the bus.  That will teach me to leave early I guess.  Anyway, I was very grateful that I got off at the park and ride BEFORE the one I parked at, because several buses go between the two and I only had to wait about five minutes for a different bus to come by that took me to my car.  And, on the up side, it gave me something to write about in this blog!

Also, some very good news... Mr. Bear Slippers got into the University of Washington!  We have been waiting with bated breath for the letter and it came yesterday!  Congratulations Mr. Bear Slippers!  Our family is going to have to do some switching of allegiances, as we used to route for the Cougs in the Apple Cup (Mr. Bear Slippers' sister's alma mater).  Now, the Bear Slippers family is all about the Huskies!  It's okay though, I look good in purple.

Ahhhhh, life is good in the B.S. house. 


F. Bear Slippers

No comments: